Complete your registration online
Download the abstract template abstract_template.doc
You are invited to submit an abstract or abstracts to the 14th International Hydrocolloids Conference (14th IHC), which will be held at the Nanchang University, Jiangxi province, China, on May 21-25, 2018.
The deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations was January 31, 2018. Considering authors application, the organizing committee extend submisssion deadline to February 28, 2018, please grasp the last chance.
All authors will be notified of acceptance and any oral abstracts that cannot be accommodated in the program will be offered poster presentation.
The subjects of the 14th IHC will include:
- Natural Hydrocolloids: new properties and novel applications
- New hydrocolloids: new sources and processes, functional properties, characterizations and potential applications
- Modification of natural hydrocolloids: methodologies, improved functionalities and novel applications
- Industrial perspectives of natural hydrocolloids
- Proteins and dairy ingredients: new products and functions, interactions with other food components
- Prebiotics and probiotics: the interact of probiotics (dietary fiber, oligosaccharide and others) and probiotics in vitro and in vivo
- Bioactive polysaccharides: isolations, characterizations, bioactivities and health implications
- Soluble Dietary fibre: molecular characteristics and physiological benefits (for cholesterols, blood glucose and gut health)
- Applications of hydrocolloids in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and medicines.
- Hydrocolloids as structural materials for controlled release: Nano emulsions and microencapsulations.
- Applications of hydrocolloids in other industries, including petroleum oil recovery, paper production, inks etc.
All presenters, including plenary, invited, oral and poster presentations, are invited to submit their manuscripts for consideration to be published in a special issue on Food Hydrocolloids and Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre.
Mingyong Xie, Nanchang University
Shaoping Nie, Nanchang University
International Hydrocolloids Conference (IHC)
Jiangxi Association for Science and Technology
Jiangxi Institute of Food Science and Technology
State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University
School of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University